Thursday, January 25, 2018

Mixed Drinks


I have done a lot of research over the last 8 months and have found a plethora of excellent information on eating healthy to heal cancer.  I have felt that adopting that lifestyle was vital in my cancer healing journey as well as chemo. I'm going to share with you two of my mixed drinks recipes!

First thing when I wake up, I have my morning drink to help cleanse my organs and to get my bowels moving(a nice way to say, go #2 :)! I never realized how important having bowel movements were until I got cancer. The more you go during the day, the less toxic you are. And the less toxic you are, the less hospitable your body will be to growing cancer. I have learned a lot, I tell ya! So, this is the perfect drink first thing in the morning upon rising.

My morning drink is:

1 glass of alkaline water
1-2 teaspoons organic apple cider vinegar
half of a lemon squeezed
1-2 teaspoons of pure organic moringa powder

Mix together and gulp down. The taste is rather unpleasant.....ok, really unpleasant, but however you have to get it down, do it. I have been drinking this every single morning, since April. It helps to alkaline your body and to clear out junk stored in your organs.  Happy morning to ya!




The next mixed drink is a cancer fighting smoothie. I drank these every day in the summer. I haven't had them nearly as much this winter because I am a cold blooded person and I tend to freeze when I drink cold stuff. But I'm trying to get back into drinking them again because they are chalk full of good, healthy cancer fighting stuff!

Smoothie recipe:

1 cup frozen berries
1 tablespoon broccoli sprouts
1 tablespoon ground flax seed
1 cup water and/or carrot apple juice
1 or 2 dates for sweetness
1 avacado
handful of spinach or other greens









Blend it all together and enjoy! :)






There you have it! A couple of my mixed drinks recipes that I love. I will share with you my juice recipes in another blog post. Who knew mixed drinks could be so good for you?! :) 
Happy Thursday!





No comments:

Post a Comment