Monday, July 2, 2018

Mexico

Here I am writing my first blog post in Mexico! One week in Mexico down, three more to go. I feel like such a world traveler these days. Mexico in September, Grand Canyon in October, Florida in February, Denver in May and back to Mexico in June. I had been wishing to travel more and it looks like my wish came true. Although, I never thought I would be living in Mexico for a month for cancer treatment.  I would much rather be visiting Mexico for a month because I am on vacation rather than because I have cancer. But here I am, one week down. It's been a tough week physically and emotionally. I know why I am here, but I miss my family terribly and at times have wished I could just pack up my bag, hop on a plane and go home. But I still have three more weeks before I am reunited with them again, so I press on towards the goal to win the prize. I continue on because I want to heal and be around for a very long time...the age of 87 at the very least.
This last month I have struggled with discouragement and my faith has quite honestly been tested. After returning home from Denver my health began to decline; more than I had experienced this entire last year. Even though I felt like I was doing everything right, I continued to suffer from poor health. I was frustrated and unsure of the next course of action. We had looked into Mexico a year prior, but the timing was not right. God wasn't leading us there until now. Now was the time to pursue treatment out of the country.
Why out of the country you ask? Well, the thing is...my oncologist tells me there's no cure. I'm not curable. They have tricks and gimmicks that can prolong my life, but the inevitable is still there. Stage 4 breast cancer is not curable. So, why would I continue doing what my oncologist thinks I should do if it won't really help in the long run? That seems silly to me. That's not good enough for me. I want to be cured. I want to live a long life. I want to see my children grow up, graduate college, get married, and have grandbabies. I want to grow old with my husband.
Now, Mexico is not a guarantee. Nothing truly is, but I believe that the body can heal itself if given the proper nutrients and tools. No, Mexico is not a cure-all....only God is. God is my true healer. And I believe that my declining health was the only reason I am here in Mexico today; that God wanted me here for a reason. I'm not sure if that reason is for complete healing, or for the relationships and fellowship I have experienced while here, or if it's for my emotional health, or for my faith to increase? I don't yet fully know the reason I was brought here, but I know God has directed my steps. Not only here to Mexico, but this entire cancer journey. He has been with me every step of the way. And boy what a journey it has been. Such hardship, pain, hurt, disappointment, and frustration. But at the same time such blessing, encouragement, faith, growth and perseverance. God is continuing to refine me and mold me and shape me into His likeness. Everyday I am learning more and more about myself. God is continuing His good work in my life and will carry it onto to completion. I continue to run the race marked out for me until I reach the finish line. My story continues on. We haven't reached the end. The final chapter hasn't been written yet.

As far as my time here in Mexico, it has been a truly wonderful time so far. We have settled into a routine and have already made some lasting friendships! We stay fairly busy with treatments, but have a lot of down time as well. My mom and I have enjoyed our time together and have enjoyed watching shows, reading devotions, coloring, laughing and talking together with treatments thrown in in between! The staff here has been amazing. They are so caring, encouraging and supportive. And the food has been off the charts. I am totally going to have a difficult time going back home without having someone serve me breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day. It truly has been wonderful. After a week's time I have gotten fully accustomed to being waited on. But in all seriousness, I am extremely thankful I am here at this time and thankful for all these healing treatments I get to do. It wouldn't have been possible without the generosity, support, prayers and encouragement from all of my wonderful friends, family and even strangers. I am overwhelmed with the love and kindness of so many people for me and my family. It has blown us away. We love you all and will keep you updated as much as I am able to while here in Mexico. The adventure and journey continues!















                                                             Love and God bless!


5 comments:

  1. Great blog, Kimi! Tell us, have you reached the amount $$ needed before they hold you hostage down there? Keep on keeping on! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for your complete healing and restoration. Thanking God for this time spent with your mom and those who you have touched through this, for the Glory of God. Praying for your family as they support and love you through this and to give them strength, hope and comfort that comes from the Lord. In Jesus' name, Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am Richard, I am here to testify about a great herbalist  man who cured my wife of breast cancer. His name is Dr Imoloa. My wife went through this pain for 3 years, i almost spent all i had, until i saw some testimonies online on how Dr. Imoloa cure them from their diseases, immediately i contacted him through. then he told me the necessary things to do before he will send  the herbal medicine. Wish he did through DHL courier service, And he instructed us on how to apply or drink the medicine for good two weeks. and to greatest surprise before the upper third week my wife was relief from all the pains, Believe me, that was how my wife was cured from breast cancer by this great man. He also have powerful herbal medicine to cure diseases like: Alzheimer's disease, parkinson's disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease, Back Pain, Back Sprain, Bipolar Disorder, Brain Tumor, Malignant, Bruxism, Bulimia, Cervical Disc Disease, Cardiovascular Disease, Neoplasms , chronic respiratory disease, mental and behavioral disorder, Cystic Fibrosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, Asthma, Autoimmune inflammatory media arthritis ed. chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, impotence, alcohol spectrum feta, dysthymic disorder, eczema, tuberculosis, chronic fatigue syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, lupus disease, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis ABC, syphilis, diarrhea, HIV / AIDS, Huntington's disease, back acne, chronic kidney failure, addison's disease, chronic pain, Crohn's pain, cystic fibrosis, fibromyalgia, inflammatory Bowel disease, fungal nail disease, Lyme disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major depression, Malignant melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis, Multiple sclerosis, Muscular dystrophy, Rheumatoid arthritis. You can reach him Email Via drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com / whatsapp +2347081986098

    ReplyDelete